I announce the new Tumblr blog! Also, the rest of these videos will be posted there, so add it to your daily browsing “time-wasting” rotation! Go check it out! http://hnhblog.tumblr.com
Welcome to the brand spankin’ new Horseshoes & Hand Grenades home on the web! Just like the old H&H, but with a little more “awesome” added into it. We’re going to be posting daily with news articles and weird crap we’ve seen on the net! That’s one of the additions we’re adding to make your visits to H&H a little more fun. Continue reading “New Site Launched!”
Ladies and Gentlemen, this Friday we will be producing the 50th episode of our fantastic podcast, and would like YOU to join us! Every 10 episodes we do a live show so we can have input from our fans and let you guys join us in laughing at the rest of the world. After doing 4 of these we have finally streamlined our process into something that works, and makes it easiest for you guys. Here are the details:
- The show starts at 8pm EST, and will be streamed right here on Horseshoes-Handgrenades.com.
- We will be using Stickam which provides a cool chat box in the streaming client that will be in the right sidebar of this page. This is a good alternative to communicating with us if you don’t want to or can’t use Skype.
- If you want to call in, you will need to have a Skype account and the Skype software (available FREE from Skype.com) and a decently quiet room so the whole world doesn’t hear your music, tv, or small children crying. Also, please turn down the show when you call in so we don’t hear ourselves through your microphone.
- Add “hnhlive” as a friend on Skype. This is the name you will be able to reach us at.
- This show is a total free-for-all, so call in whenever you want and we will take your call. I don’t care if we’re in the middle of a story, we want to hear from you! Because we love you 🙂
Remember, as always live shows can and very well might run long, be excessively RAUNCHY, and our conversation may stray so far from the topic that you can’t see it anymore. We’ve had SO much fun when we do these shows, that these things don’t even bother us. So please call in! We’ll see you guys this Friday!