I really dig the Words of Wisdom for the show tonight. I’m reading a book by Marc Alan Edelheit (that he signed and handed me for free at Dcon – WOOT!) and I am not interested in all things Roman.
I also downloaded the demo for Cadence of Hyrule and I HATE it, but I LOVE it. It is Zelda, but with rhythm? We all know I have no rhythm. I literally cannot even spell the word… spell check keeps flipping out on me.
Anyway, ENJOY THE SHOW! Send us some feedback while you listen 🙂
Our show is listener supported… tell EVERYONE about the wackiness! EVERYONE! Even your grandmother! She needs penis jokes too!
If you really dig what we do, be sure to leave us a review on whatever podcast service you use. It helps us out a ton!
Factoid of the Week:
Factoid goes heIt takes about 2.5 pounds of grapes to make one bottle of wine.
- Cashier arrested in Japan for allegedly using ‘photographic memory’ to steal credit card information of 1,300 customers
- Porn site says it has submitted naming rights bid for Miami arena
- ‘Storm Area 51’ event canceled after everyone realizes it’s a horrible idea
- Russian Hockey Team Starts Giving AK-47 to Player of the Game
- North Vancouver woman allegedly drove away drunk from drunk-driving trial date
Words of Wisdom:
We ought to do good to others as simply as a horse runs, or a bee makes honey, or a vine bears grapes season after season without thinking of the grapes it has borne. -Marcus Aurelius